- Housekeeping is provided everyday between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm.
- Clean linen and towels are provided. These are changed every other day for guest staying more than 3 nights.
- Complimentary soap and shampoo in room on arrival.
- Two complimentary bottles of water are placed in rooms. If more is needed, please make a request. Extra water is charged to the guests.
- Kitchen facilities with utensils provided.
- Laundry and ironing services provided
- Breakfast is a part of the accommodation and is served between the hours of 7:00 am -9:00 am
- Breakfast is best prepared and served “in house”. Students of the Family & Consumer Sciences and Hospitality Dept. are used to accommodate this role.
- We provide a breakfast menu, hence, guest is aware of the breakfast being served.
- Our Continental breakfast is served, which includes; juice, tea, porridge, bread or bake, fruit and filling of either (cheese, vegetables, peanut butter or jam).